About Us

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
We are just your normal and average family. (Well as normal and as average as you can get when you are us.) Lantz is employed at an ivestment management firm and enjoys his job most days. I am a happy stay-at-home mom. I feel lucky everyday that I have the opportunity to remain at home and see our daughter grow and develop non-stop! I rarely miss a "first" and look forward to all of the new firsts to come. Sadie is a bright, energetic toddler that LOVES to cause mischief. She enjoys playing with Skittles and for the most part Skittles stoically tolerates her.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pigtails!

It is quite the feat when I can get her to keep her hair up. This was one day that I actually was able to get a few pictures in before she decided to pull out her hair ties. I think I may have to get her hair cut for the summer, short enough to keep it off her neck. She runs a slightly higher body temp and is always super warm! Anyway... here are the pics of her adorable pigtails... even if they were short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment